CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Trying times with precious honey

I must say today seems destined to be "one of those days". You know what I mean, one of those days where you feel somewhat under the weather have um er well, womanly issues that are of a nature not be discussed and leave one somewhat in a state of perpetual aggitation. Yes, it is one of those days that along with the former mentioned, your darling honey precious child, blessing from God above, informs you, in her most resolute tone, of her plans for the day after you have given instructions quite to the contrary. Ah yes, the independant spirit of a blooming rose in the garden of girlhood. Naturally, I felt it my place to lovingly inform (read as a warning of correction in no uncertain terms) what would happen if path is to be carried out as she was planning precious honey that she is to me. Indeed she would be following the well thought out plan that her dearest father laid out for school days many weeks ago. Converstion with honey child was not a profitable as I would have liked as honey dearest let me know in such a tone that she was indeed going back to bed. This is at odds with the plan I have for the day which involves school starting and 8 am promptly. Ofcourse darling husand on evening shift today, (ofcourse) shall be witnessing all that transpires. So thankful I am to have a dear husband who expects the best of his family, for a perfectly coifed and made up wife to be educating a perfectly coifed and nicely dressed honey child to be working harmoniusly as he prepares for his own day ( at them moment includes sleeping) Ah, there she is now precious honey darling has come back into the school room mentioning the correction she knows is impending and making such a request for breakfast that it is quite astounding to this mother that darling precious is not a leader of a small gurilla army with the insistance, tone and persistance in which she declares her wishes to be carried out. How wonderful this day will be as I am blessed to have such an opportunity to extol such virtues as are due a mother, such as long suffering and patience and with such a loving Christian attitude as being affable to all who come into my presence. You can only imagine my delight at the prospects of such a day (read, trying not to scream, pitch a tantrum of my own announcing the pmdd from which I suffer and that I think everyone here will soon be suffering from) and or escaping to the nearest fast food joint for a burger and fries) Ah, here is darling honey now showing off that brill ant mastery of vocabulary she has, quite a verbose little soul (read giving mom a list of I hate, do not want to do, have something else in mind and of course hungry for the breakfast that should have been eaten a half hour ago when instead dogs were being played with in pajamas of course). Oh, happy day I rush to meet you with such delight at what unexpected thrills and joys of being a stay at home mom and homeschooler shall await me. So thank you for sharing my morning dear bloggy friend and I thank you so much for I know in your own corner of blogdom you are saying to me "BLESS YOUR HEART!"

0 comments: